Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A radish.


Blurry Aidan and his radish he pulled.


A perfect radish.


Ok, so I lied. It will be three posts today. Nancy and I just tied up some of the tomatoes some more and Tim and I will tie the rest of them up tonight. While we were out there Aidan pulled the radish that appeared to be ready. I also asked Nancy about the moving of the peas and both she and Barbara said it was too late to be moving them. Darn. I guess we'll try and trim the roses back a bit and hopefully get them some more sun. While we were checking out the other garden areas we noticed some flowers on the cucumbers and zucchinis! Who knew gardening was this much fun?! I think tomorrow I'm going to drop some more beet seeds down and get them going.

Now I'm really going to do what I'm supposed to be doing!

No comments: