Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cocktails.

What do you do with all of this?



You make this:


This is my all time favorite mixed drink. I had it once at Red Robin and had to figure out how to make it myself. Thank God for google.

Sand In Your Shorts

1/2 oz Chambord
1/2 oz Midori
1/2 oz Peachtree Schnapps
1/2 oz vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
3 oz cranberry juice
3 oz orange juice
1 oz sweet and sour mix

I made a couple of these for Tim and myself. Enjoyed them thoroughly. I do need to pick up some more triple sec and sweet and sour mix before I can make any more.

You guys should try this. Yum.

1 comment:

Peak Oil Hausfrau said...

Hi Bee! Thanks for visiting my site, and thanks for the recipe. Unfortunatley I only have pure alcohol for post-peak trading purposes (lol)... no good stuff like triple sec.