Friday, June 6, 2008

Weird

One other thing for today. Last night, for whatever reason, I was remembering these awesome metal chairs that my grandma used to have out in her yard. They were always lined up along the driveway under the big trees and we would sit out and shuck corn right out of the fields, or watch the cows and fireflies, or just sit and enjoy the warm breeze. I wished that they still made chairs like that. They were fun to sit in. They kind of bounced a little bit when you sat in them and they were sturdy. I guess I was feeling nostalgic for them....fast forward to this morning when our mailman dropped a catalog into our entryway and lo and behold on the front cover were the chairs. I want them. I want them in red and yellow. Now I must get to saving the money for said chairs. Saving money is not one of my favorite things to do, but at least I know they still exist and it made me smile to see them on the cover.

No comments: