Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another test entry because I'm bored.

It's 7 pm and the husband and I have just watered all of our little babies. I know that we are supposed to do it first thing in the morning but we had to change our hose out. Nancy kindly gave us one that she had lying around because our other one burst. So now I'm sitting here wanting to play around some more before I start putting wee ones to bed. I guess the first thing I want to try and do is to add a link in. I'll attempt to put a link to this great gardening site that has amazing pictures and a lot of great information. There, I think it worked. I guess I won't know until I publish and double check.




Now, I want to see how big my pictures can be. Do I have to resize all of my pictures? I guess we'll see. Ok, there is a great picture of Mylie. It posted without my having to resize it, but it automatically went to the top of the page. I need to figure out how to be able to have different picture placement.

Hmmm, I just did a preview and it appears the link isn't working. I'm going to have to ask for Tim's assistance. Gah. I just figured out how to manipulate the pictures around. I'm going to post some of our babies that we direct sowed into the ground.
Some radishes.

some carrots.


some beets. Which by the way, Connor said he wanted an entire garden patch full of beets. The boy likes his beets. Now I just need Nancy (nudge nudge) to give me her amazing pickled beets and eggs recipe.

Ok, I'm going to sign off tonight and go watch the primary coverage and listen to my man's victory speech! Oh, and I figured out how to get the link to work. I fear this blog could become an addiction. Nite nite.

No comments: