Sunday, July 20, 2008

I went to Florida and all I got was this....

Brand spanking new tattoo! Thank you Jessica. I love it. It hurt a little bit (mainly that top bee) but it was well worth the time spent getting it. It took five hours to do and I think we could have gotten it done in four if we hadn't been so chatty.



We just got home tonight and I am so tired. I will update everything tomorrow. I haven't even had a chance to walk through all of the gardens yet. Tim went and harvested a bunch of Hungarian wax peppers and we noticed the tomatoes are out of control. There are tons of them. It looks like I'll be picking beets this week too. The weeds seem to be wreaking havoc in one spot and I will need to get in there and clean it out.

So tired right now. Had a great vacation. Thanks mom and dad for everything. Going to go get jammies on now and go read until I fall asleep. I give myself about ten minutes. More tomorrow, I promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good time. I finally repotted that tomato plant. I'm quite late with that. It's been suffering a bit from neglect and cramped living quarters. Hopefully I can keep it from dying! (fingers crossed)

Lewru said...

Awesome tattoo! Way to go!