Friday, June 13, 2008

Re-potted


I re-potted my shamrock yesterday. I'm now willing it to survive. I so want this plant to make it. It doesn't look very good right now but I'm going to give it some TLC and try.

I should be packing right now. I' m not. I've got packing down to a science now and I'm not too worried about throwing everything in the suitcase at the last minute. The biggest thing is to make sure I have all of Connor's pump supplies and insulin. If anything else is missed it can be picked up in the travels. We are heading out to Olean for the weekend for a family get together. It should be interesting. I've heard rumors that there will be over 100 people there. Too many people for my liking. I would prefer to be out playing in the dirt and taking care of my babies. Oh well. It will be nice to get away for the weekend and hopefully not think about jobs and crap like that. Tim is at the car place now getting the oil changed, the inspection done (it had expired and we didn't know it) and the traction control system hopefully fixed this time. When he gets home, we'll hit the road. One of these trips over to Olean I hope that we can scoot up to Buffalo and see it. I've never been and would like to see it. Probably not this weekend though. So, I will not have any posts over the weekend about our garden experiment. I trust that Nancy will keep a watchful eye over our plants.

Kids are fighting. Gotta jet. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, how does one re-pot a plant? Say, for instance, a tomato plant that needs to be transferred to a bigger pot? Because, for instance, a certain lady friend made the assumption that my ability to keep a child alive for five years will be directly transferable to my ability to keep a plant alive? Not realizing of course that I was once five and have some vague memory of what to do with five-year-olds, but I was never a tomato plant and therefore have no such experience?

Um... yeah, I could use a little help here. Thanks.