Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Monday

*doing a Monday wrap up on Wed

A butterfly on the butterfly bush next door. I think I'm going to have to get a butterfly bush to go with the Bee Balm bush I want.

Wow, this is going to be hard to remember back to Monday. I don't even know if there is anything I really have to say except thank you to my mother in law for coming over and watching the boys so Tim and I could have a date night. It was much needed and very much appreciated.

I'm in a "challenge" this month (the quit now challenge) and I had said I would quit eating out. So I fought with myself about whether or not we would go out, but it came down to this: it was our anniversary a couple of weeks ago and it's not often that we have a babysitter...so we took advantage of the situation. We were good though. We walked to the downtown area and shared a pizza and then went to go see Batman The Dark Knight. It was a good movie. It was kind of dark and disturbing and I'm really sad to see Heath Ledger play his last role in a really sadistic manner, but it was a good flick. I hadn't wanted to see it, but I knew Tim did so we went. It was a win win for all involved too because grandma took the kiddies to go bumper boating and go carting. They had so much fun and were raving about it even still today.

Oh, and I also have to rave about Ed's smoked pulled pork. It was delish. Thanks mom for bringing over the yummy food. And thank you for bringing over all the plants. Once I get them placed, I'll post pics of them. This is starting to make less sense as I go along because I'm really tired right now. I should get off of here before I screw something up.

No comments: