Monday, March 9, 2009

Camera question.

For those of you out there in the blogging world, I have a question. I am finally going to get myself a digital slr camera. I'm saving money for it and hope to be able to purchase it in a couple of months. My last two digital cameras have been Canon Powershots and I can safely say that I will be purchasing another Canon. I really like the ease of use and the quality of the pictures. The question is which model should I be shooting for?

The Canon Rebel XSi? or the Canon EOS 50D? I've been doing some research and I'm leaning towards the EOS because it seems to be a higher grade camera. I don't want to "settle" for the Rebel and then want the EOS in another year. I don't want to be dropping down that kind of money.

Is there anyone out there that could maybe lend some support into my decision making? Of course, I know that I'm going to be researching various lenses as well. Like I don't have anything else to do, right?

No comments: