Saturday, March 28, 2009

A nice Spring day.


Treasure hunt 3-28-09
Originally uploaded by busybeebiz

This is going to be a short post because we are going lights out in 17 minutes for Earth Hour. I just wanted to post a picture of what I got today in my second day of going to tag sales and a community sale. Let's just say that I left the house with 26 dollars and I came home with a ten still in my pocket.

I also got to work out in the garden today. We got some manure put down into one of the garden beds and I planted two rows of sugar snap peas.

The only other thing that I did that I'm excited about it I signed up for a two night course of food preservation. I'll see if I can find a link to it later, but I need to go get kiddies in jammies and everyone's teeth brushed before it goes dark.

We did Earth Hour last year and the kids have been excited to do it again. Last year we all piled into our bed with flashlights and made shadow hand puppets on the walls and ceiling. We told scary stories and then we all passed out asleep. I'm hoping the sleep comes fast tonight to the wee ones, but I have my doubts.

We have no plans for tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can post more tomorrow.

No comments: