Wednesday, December 31, 2008

THANK YOU!


Perfect little snowflakes on the car window.

I've been trying to figure out how to express our gratitude to Dad B and his new lovely wife Laurie for extending their offer to come over and spend the holidays with them.   It boils down to this:  I can't really put into words how grateful we are.  We had such an amazing time with you guys.  

Laurie, thanks for letting us stay in your home.  You didn't care that we have two very active boys and a dog.  You opened your home up to us and let us stay there.  I hope we left it in good condition. I think we did, but one can never know.  

I would also like to thank Laurie's amazing mother.  You included our family in everything and made us feel like we were part of your family.  Tim is still raving about the stuffed grape leaves.  I'm going to have to look up  recipe to make some, but I know they will be no where near what yours were!  

I would also like to thank Aunt Mary and Uncle Terry for an amazing dinner before we left.  It is so nice to hang out with you guys.  Like I was saying when I was there , your home is like home base for all of us when we come into town.  

Melissa, thanks for watching the boys for us. I know they had some good quality Aunt Melissa time.   It was great to see you again!

Dad, thanks for being a great dad and a great grampa.  The boys had a lot of fun shooting darts around the house with you and Laurie.  I won't post the video of you and Tim dancing with the Wii....although it's really hard not to because it's a great video.  =)
The boys sporting their new night vision goggles.  These things are really cool and I think Tim is playing with them more.


Connor flying down a hill in his Star Wars inflatable jedi cruiser.  He was so scared to go down the hill in this and then after he went down once, he couldn't stop.  I don't even know how many times he trudged up that icy hill to ride it down again.
 
Tim and Aidan shared a saucer down and then Aidan wanted his independance.  

My boys climbing the hill for the umpteenth time.  Patchy was so happy to be let loose and allowed to run.  He's smiling in this picture.

 
Last, but not least, I had to show a picture of what was in Uncle Terry's front window.  I can't even explain how awesome this is.  It's funny because a couple of years ago we tossed around the idea of getting one of these for Tim's dad.  Tim wsn't too keen on the idea.  I'm glad someone got one.  I don't think Aunt Mary is as excited about it.  =)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bee, LOVE the pictures!!! The lamp...priceless! My favorite holiday movie EVER! Looks like the boys are happy and doing well! The night vision goggles are hilarious! Happy New Year to you and your crew! 2009 is going to be a GREAT one, I can just feel it!!!
Love,
Steph
P.S. You can always find me on facebook! I'm addicted to it!!! : )