Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Note to self....

Self,

Happy day! After doing some research, ALL of the Method products are gluten free. You don't have to go through the house and rip out all of the foaming hand wash, the bar of soap in the tub, the many assorted cleaners that are around. It's all safe. Oh, such a happy day.

Love,
Me


Seriously, how awesome is that. I stumbled across Method products a few years ago when we did our year of vegan. They were products that smelled good that didn't have any animal products and they don't test on animals. I have stuck with the products. I have a foaming hand wash at each sink in our house. We use the bar soap in the bath. I use the counter cleaner, the window cleaner, the furniture polish, the floor wash, the hardwood floor wash, and now the dishwasher tablets. I've been waiting and hoping that they would put out a tablet for the dishwasher that would fit into our "be nice to the earth" lifestyle, and alas, they did. I ♥ Method products and will continue to use them daily. Thanks Method, you rock!

No comments: