Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Look what I found!

I planted seeds on Saturday afternoon.  Today is Tuesday.  Three days later and I have seeds sprouting!  I love planting things and seeing them actually grow.  I have peas, zucchini, zinnias and asters sprouting up already.


Baby Peas

Little Zinnias.

I planted 12 little cups of each of these:  cucumbers, zucchinis, sugar snap peas, green beans, red heriloom tomatoes, orange heirloom tomatoes, foxgloves, shasta daisies, asters, zinnias, envy zinnias, and sweet peas. I also have planted some hot peppers:  cayenne, santiagos, and hot portugals.  Tim is going to order some haberneros and I'm sure a couple more mouth burners.  

Now, for some cute little nose pictures.  Last night while I was laying in bed watching TV, Patchy came up and snuggled.  I couldn't resist snapping some pics of his cute little nose.  I'm amazed that he continued to lie there and not move while I was taking these.  He was almost asleep.  He's such a good boy.




Such a kissable little nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Busy Bee! We are in the same growing zone (I'm in central NJ). That's great that your seeds are germinating so quickly! It's so exciting, isn't it! I'm waiting a few more weeks as my seedlings always get so leggy by the time I'm ready to plant them outdoors. Will just have to live vicariously through your progress..lol.
Lynn