Monday, December 22, 2008

Playing

I'm laying here with Frank(my laptop) and watching Princess Bride and decided to play around with photoshop a little bit.  I'm a little irked because when I transferred everything to Frank I lost my favorite font that I used on my pictures.  I'm also not too happy that I have for some reason lost the function of cut and paste in blogger.  I don't know if this is a blogger issue or a Vista issue.  It's annoying though.  I'm going to try and figure it out.  Oh, and another thing.  When I was blogging earlier the first paragraph ended up all underlined and I had to go in and edit the html.  Thank God Tim was here because I don't know what the heck I'm doing.



This is a picture that I took out my airplane window coming into Philadelphia when I flew home from Florida.  I thought it was really neat how it was all grey and cloudy except for the main center city.

I still need to figure out what is up with my cut and paste problem.

1 comment:

that guy said...

have you found a simple analog of the picture resize power tool for xp but for vista yet?